FRMODA S.R.L., which is headquartered in Italy, Via Giovanni Pascoli, 9 -25037 Pontoglio (BS), creator and promoter of frmoda.com, reserves the right to use personal data, voluntarily provided by customers, pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Privacy Code).
Please be sure to check these pages periodically for updates and modifications of the law.
1. INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003
1-I) Data owner
The owner of the data processed by this site is FRMODA S.R.L. which is headquartered in Italy, Via Giovanni Pascoli, 9 -25037 Pontoglio (BS). The owner independently decides on the purposes and methods of the processing, as well as on the security procedures to be applied to guarantee confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data.
1-II) Optional or mandatory provision of data
Providing FRMODA S.RL. with user’s personal data, which are requested at various occasions on www.frmoda.com, may be necessary to achieve the purposes indicated or may be optional. The mandatory or optional nature of such provision is specified each time -with reference to the single information requests – during the single collection of data. Any refusal to provide FRMODA S.RL with such data when this is marked as mandatory, makes it impossible to pursue the main purpose of that collection: such refusal could, for example, make it impossible to conclude the purchase agreement or to take advantage of other additional services, such as receiving newsletters.
Supplying FRMODA S.RL with further data, other than data marked as essential, is optional, and does not result in any consequences.
1-III) Data processing managers and officers
a) In order to pursue the website’s (www.frmoda.com) purposes, FRMODA S.R.L. uses its right to appoint processing managers; in order to obtain the full list of managers who process data, users should contact the Customer Service;
b) For the same purpose, FRMODA S.R.L. also authorises the following categories of officers to process the data: employees in charge of administration, employees in charge of processing the orders, customer service, computer systems and marketing (where consent is given), information and management systems of the Website and those in charge of providing services reserved to registered users.
1-IV) User’s right
According to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the user has always the right to obtain a confirmation from FRMODA S.R.L. that his/her personal details have been processed, even if they are not recorded yet, and the communication of such data in an intelligible form.
Furthermore, the user is entitled to obtain information concerning the origin of his/her personal details, the purposes for which they are collected, the methods and which information technology means are used to process his/her data, the details of the holders of his/her data and of those responsible for processing the information; information relevant to the subjects or categories of subjects that may obtain the data, or which may know the data because they are, for example, in charge of processing data.
The user is also entitled to obtain from the data holder:
- the update, correction and integration of personal details;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form of his/her personal data as well as to stop the processing of his/her data if it breaches the law, including data that don't need to be kept for the purposes they are collected for and later processed;
- the proof that the operations and contents described within bullet points a) and b) have also been communicated to third parties, except where that fulfilment is found to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
Users are, finally, entitled to object in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data relating to them, even if relevant to the purposes of its collection;
- To the processing of personal data relating to them for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct marketing or for the completion of market research or sales communications.
In order to exercise the mentioned rights, users may send an appropriate written request to FRMODA by recorded delivery letter, which will be promptly dealt with.
- To process data solely for the purposes and in accordance with the methods illustrated in the information notice presented upon its collection;
- To use data for purposes additional to those for which that data was specifically provided only with the express consent of the user;
- To make the data available to third party companies only for instrumental purposes to provide the requested service or within the appointment of a processing manager; not to communicate the data, transfer it or assign it to third parties for their own processing unless the user has been informed in advance and has granted consent;
- To respond to requests for cancellation, modification or integration of the data provided and any opposition to data processing for the purposes of sending sales and advertising information;
- To ensure the correct and lawful management of data, safeguarding the privacy of users, as well as applying appropriate security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data provided.
3) PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The data is processed in order to provide the services available by accessing www.frmoda.com, as listed below:
- registration to the website to use the related services;
- using further specific services, such as the creation of your Wish List;
- processing orders and relevant activities;
- managing the user's requests, such as technical and commercial questions, status of the order and any inquiries;
- contacting Customer Service;
- for marketing purposes (receiving newsletter, new products, promotions).
The specific purposes for which data is processed are summarised each time in the information notice pursuant to Art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which is presented to users when they provide personal data.
Furthermore, if express consent is provided, the data may be used for marketing purposes, such as sending newsletter, offers and promotions.
In some cases data may be used, if express consent is provided, for creating profiles based upon preferences or purchases of users, in order to send information targeted to the requirements and interests of the latter.
This is without prejudice to the provisions of Art. 130, Paragraph 4 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which allows the controller to use the data for sending advertising e-mails on its or third parties’ products and services, unless that use is refused.
Users’ data will be communicated to third parties only if express consent is provided, except where the communication is mandatory by law or necessary for legal purposes for the pursuit of which the interested party’s consent is not required; in those cases, the data may be provided to third parties who will process it autonomously and solely for the aforementioned purposes (for example, for requests made by the police force or the judiciary or other bodies with jurisdiction, or to fulfil obligations deriving from the contract or for communication with Banca Sella S.p.A. concerning the payment).
Any processing purpose other than the specific purpose for which the personal data was provided will be highlighted in the information notice and will be pursued by FRMODA S.R.L. only subject to acquiring the user’s express consent.
4) EXCLUSION OF CONSENT
In accordance with Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, FRMODA S.R.L. may process the personal data of users without requesting their consent when this is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation or to fulfil the obligations contractually accepted by it.
5) PERSONAL DATA OF THIRD PARTIES
Where FRMODA S.R.L. processes personal data of third parties communicated directly by its users, (for example, if the user purchases a product to deliver to a different person or when the person that has paid the purchase is different to the person receiving the product, or even when the user intends to recommend www.frmoda.com to a friend) FRMODA will send to the third party the information notice required by Art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 upon registering their data in its archive, but it is the user’s responsibility to obtain the consent of the person whose data is provided prior to communicating it. Users remain solely and singularly liable for the communication of information and data relating to third parties without the latter having expressed their consent or for any incorrect use or use contrary to law.
Permission is not necessary when data is communicated to FRMODA S.R.L. in order to conclude a contract in favour of third parties.
6) SECURITY MEASURES
However, FRMODA S.R.L. may not guarantee to its users that the measures adopted for the security of the site and the transmission of the data and information limit or exclude any risk of access without consent or dissemination of data by devices belonging to the user.
Make sure that your computer has an adequate software to protect against the transmission in data networks, whether through input or output and that your Internet service provider has adopted suitable measures on network data transmission security.
7) LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Frmoda.com contains links to other sites that may have no connection to FRMODA S.R.L. The owners do not control or monitor these websites and their contents. The owners cannot be responsible for the contents of these sites and the regulations adopted by them, also in regards to privacy and processing of the user's personal data.
For further information on personal data processing, please visit the Data Protection Authority’s website at the address http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
If you wish to receive further information on how FRMODA S.R.L. processes your personal data, please send an e-mail to email@example.com .
9) APPLICABLE LAW
The Code guarantees that the processing of personal data is performed in compliance with the rights and fundamental freedoms, as well as the dignity of the interested party, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
What are cookies?
These cookies are essential to move around the website and to use its features. Without these cookies we cannot provide the services you request, such as shopping bag or e-billing. These cookies are used to store a unique identifier in order to manage and identify users from all the other users visiting the website at that same moment. Some examples include:
- Memorising previous actions when navigating back to a page in the same session;
- Management and passage of security tokens for different services within a website to identify the status of the visitor (e.g. registered or unregistered);
- Surfing in restricted areas of the website;
- Routing of customers towards specific service versions / applications
These cookies can be managed directly by www.frmoda.com or third parties partners. These cookies can be session or permanent cookies and their use is limited to the performance and improvement of the website features. These cookies collect information on how a visitor uses the website, such as the pages visited. These cookies do not collect information that can identify the user. All information collected by these cookies are aggregated in an anonymous form and are only used to improve the functionality of the website, such as Web Analytics, affiliation systems , error handling , A/B test or multivariate tests.
These cookies can be owned by www.frmoda.com or related partners. These cookies are usually the result of a user action. They can be used to prevent a previously offered and rejected service from being proposed to the same user. Furthermore, these cookies allow the websites to remember user choices (such as user name, language, country of origin, ...). All information gathered by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track user behaviour on other websites. They are useful to remember the settings that a user has applied to a website such as layout, font size, preferences, colours, etc., so that users are no longer requested to fill out a questionnaire, detecting if a service has already been offered...
Third party cookies for marketing/retargeting
These cookies are used by www.frmoda.com partners, in order to present frmoda.com advertising banners when you are visiting other websites. As you navigate on www. frmoda.com , these cookies are also used to propose products that could be of interest to you, or similar to those you have looked at in the past, based on your browser history. Use of these cookies allows connection to your PC or other devices and trace saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or other devices used to navigate our website.
How can I disable cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can also choose not to accept them through your browser settings. It is recommended not to disable this function, since this may prevent you from moving freely from page to page and enjoy all the features of the website. If you do not want your computer to receive and store cookies, you can modify the security settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, etc..). In any case, please note that certain sections of our website can only be used to their full capacity if your browser accepts cookies; otherwise, for example, you will not be able to add products to your shopping bag and purchase them. Here are some brief instructions on how to do this in the four most popular browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Click the 'Tools' icon in the upper right corner and select 'Internet Options'. In the pop-up window select 'Privacy'. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
- Google Chrome: Click the 'wrench' icon in the upper right corner and select 'Settings'. Now select “Under the hood" and change the settings in the 'Privacy' section.
- Mozilla Firefox: From the pull-down menu in the upper left corner, select 'Options'. In the pop-up window select 'Privacy'. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
- Safari: From the pull-down menu in the upper right corner, select 'Preferences'. Select 'Security' and from here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
To find out more about cookies and how to manage or disable third party or marketing/retargeting cookies, visit www.youronlinechoices.com. To disable analytical cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting your navigation data, download the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.